2021 WOMEN’S FUND
GRANT CYCLE open
Grant Making Priorities and Objectives
The 2021 Grant Cycle of the Women’s Fund of Randolph County is seeking applications for programs that provide services for women and children that will empower them to create better futures.
We are seeking programs that demonstrate innovation and creativity that provide new solutions to unresolved community needs.
Nonprofits are encouraged to partner for existing program enhancement and /or new program development.
Success should be measured by the ability of program participants to receive services that provide them a picture of a better life beyond today. Program area examples include, but are not limited to:
Family Crisis Prevention
Family Support, Financial Literacy, Parenting Enhancement
Women in Crisis
Domestic Abuse, Teen Pregnancy, Divorce, Death of a Spouse
High School Completion, Postsecondary Education Readiness
Leadership, Community-Appropriate Behavior, Life Skills
2021 WOMEN’S FUND GRANT CYCLE
- Applying organizations must have administrative offices located in Randolph County.
- Capital projects will not be considered for funding.
- No grants will be made solely to individuals and grants will not be made to organizations for the purpose of providing scholarships to individuals.
- No grants will be made specifically for sectarian religious purposes but can be made to religious organizations for general community programs.
- Applying organizations must operate without illegal discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability.
- The Women’s Fund of Randolph County, held by the Community Foundation of Randolph County, Inc. (CFRC), supports projects and programs of organizations when the projects and programs being supported have a charitable purpose and are consistent with the mission of the CFRC. Generally, the determination of whether an organization’s activities are charitable or not is made by the IRS in assigning a tax-exempt status. Organizations with a 501 [c]  not-for-profit status are engaged in charitable activities. The Women’s Fund may also make grants to non-501 [c]  organizations when the grant is for a charitable purpose.
Process and Timetable
Event Dates Grant application packet due Monday, Feb 17, 2021, by 4:30pm Grantees alerted to prepare for event presentation By Friday, March 12, 2021 Recipients will be announced at the Women’s Fund of Randolph County Brunch and Membership Drive Saturday, August 28, 2021 Final Grant Report with digital photos due By Feb 17, 2022
(or at the completion of project)
If you wish to confirm whether your project qualifies for consideration please contact
Brenda Brumfield, Program Officer
Community Foundation of Randolph County, Inc.
120 W. Washington Street
Winchester IN 47394
765-584-9077 ext 201