grant application introduction and worksheet
before beginning your application,
review the grant application introduction
grant application worksheet
APPLICATION NARRATIVE (not to exceed two pages):
Provide a summary of your organization, including a brief history, mission or purpose statement, and major programs provided
Describe the project, its purpose, and desired outcome; the community need(s) it will impact; total cost, grant request, and other potential revenue sources; and key personnel and their qualifications to run the program.
Describe who, how many, and the geographic area to be served by this project.
Describe the effect of this project on the organization’s clients and community. How visible will the project be?
If granted, how will the project be evaluated with regard to the funds going to the agreed-upon purpose and the effectiveness of the program?
If awarded a grant, how do you propose to publicly acknowledge the Community Foundation of Randolph County, Inc.?
proposals will not be considered without the following required documents:
- Application Narrative
- Project Budget
- Pertinent supporting information
- IRS Letter of Determination for 501 (c)(3) designation
- List of your organization’s/agency’s officers or governing body
- Letter of support from your governing body
- Proof of board support (meeting minutes)
- Previous year’s financial statement showing income and expenses (annual report)
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 30, 2021 BY 4:00 P.M.
2021 FALL GRANT APPLICATION